Despite this unprecedented situation, our wish is to welcome you in a safe environment and to offer you an adventure in the outdoors, where you will be able to enjoy a well-deserved moment of relaxation.
Please be assured that we take the health, the security and the comfort of our customers and members of our team very seriously. We implement every hygiene and social distancing measures in order to make sure our customers spend a memorable visit in a safe environment.
The Aventures Liguoriennes team is committed to respect all the recommendations of the « Institut national de santé publique du Québec » (INSPQ) and of the « Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail » (CNESST). It also follows the « Plan de sécurité sanitaire COVID-19 de l’industrie touristique » (COVID-19 Health Safety Plan of the Tourism Industry).
Here is a list of the measures that have been implemented. This list may change with the addition or modification of health measures, as indicated by public health officials.
- Disinfectant gel is available in all sensitive and vulnerable areas to contamination (e.g. entrance, welcome area, washrooms, sugar cabin, kennel).
- We make a phone call or send an email to our participants the night before the event, in order to assess their medical condition. Participants who have symptoms must postpone their activity (at no cost).
- There must be a distance of 2 meters between the people who do not live in the same house, from the moment of arrival to the moment of departure.
- The mask is mandatory in all interior locations.
- Outside, at the kennel, you can use your neck warmer as a face covering.
- You must fill out the form recognizing and accepting all risks associated with the activities, on line, before the event.
- We ask all participants to have disinfectant gel with them so they can use it at different moments during the activity and the ride (e.g. if you wish to pet the dogs at the kennel, if you have to blow your nose on the sleigh, etc.).
- In order to reduce the time spent in the welcoming area, we encourage you to arrive warmly dressed in winter gear so you can directly access the kennel.
- Renting winter clothes and equipment is not recommended and we ask our participants to show up with appropriate winter clothing. However, if necessary, we have some equipment for rent. You must reserve the equipment before the activity, when you make the reservation or by phone, to make sure everything is ready upon your arrival. All equipment will be adequately disinfected before it is rented out.
- Intervals are scheduled between the arrivals of clients, in order to minimize contacts. Thanks for respecting the time of arrival we have given you, in order to contribute to the smooth running of the activity. We cannot delay the times of departures on the sleigh and we cannot refund customers if they are late.
- Dogs can be vectors of contamination. It is therefore mandatory to disinfect your hands before and after you pet the dogs. You must avoid touching your face.
During the ride:
- On your regular sleigh (without a guide): Freedom! Breathe all that pure air deeply!
- On double-sleighs, the guide will stand on a second steering bar, less than two meters from the participant. It is mandatory to wear a mask and goggles. In a winter context, a neck warmer with at least two fabric layers of fine mesh covering the nose and the mouth are authorized, plus the goggles. Please note that this year, we do not lend ski goggles. If you have reserved the double-sleigh, you must bring these two protective measures.
- We prefer that only one person for each group comes in to make the payment at the end of the activity.
We thank you very much and we are sure you will respect these health measures in order to help maintain everyone’s health!
Now, let’s go! All you have to do now is to enjoy the ride and the fresh air! 😊